Following the latest speech from the Prime Minister we all must now;
Stay alert, control the virus, safe lives
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
If you need help or advice not related to coronavirus:
- for health information and advice, use the NHS website or your GP surgery website
- for urgent medical help, use the NHS 111 online service – only call 111 if you’re unable to get help online
- for life-threatening emergencies, call 999 for an ambulance
If you live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, you can get an isolation note, you do not need to get a note from a GP.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
More information regarding sicknote’s etc click the letter below.