How to register
Once you have confirmed you live within our practice area, simply see our receptionist and ensure you have the following information:
– Full name, including previous names
– Date and place of birth
– Last address
– New address and post code
– Last name and address of your previous Doctor
– NHS number (if you know it)
– Personal identification document (original) e.g. passport, driving licence
– Proof of address e.g. utility bill, tenancy agreement
You will need to complete an NHS (GMS1) Registration Form for each member of your household when you register & our personal information form . Copies are available from the Surgery and at the bottom of this page.
As it takes a while for your medical records to transfer to our practice we also ask you to complete a confidential medical history questionnaire for each person being registered. This will help the doctors and nurses to manage your health needs before your medical records are sent to the practice.
To save time you can download all the forms you need to register from this website.